10 Tips to being a Natural Beauty
10 Tips to being a Natural Beauty using 4 essential oils, Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint and Orange Essential Oils ONLY!
Let’s Get Started!
I would venture to say that every woman wants to feel beautiful, on both a physical and mental level, but there are so many toxic chemicals that are dangerous to our health! Many of us want to use safe beauty products, but are afraid that they are out of our budget OR too hard to make at home. I want to give you 10 TIPS to Being a Natural Beauty using only Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint and Orange Essential Oils and a carrier oil…being naturally beautiful doesn't need to break the bank.
Natural Beauty Tip # 1 - Fresh Breath
- Put a drop of Peppermint on your tongue or the roof of your mouth.
- Add a drop of Peppermint to your water bottle (glass, ceramic or stainless steel water bottle only)…this will not only freshen your breath each time you re-hydrate, but it will also give you energy! Make sure you add a little honey or non-ionidized sea salt to make sure the oils disperse in your water. Oils and water don't mix ;)
Natural Beauty Tip # 2 - White Teeth
- Add a drop of Orange to your toothbrush and brush away...do this daily until you reach your desired shade.
Natural Beauty Tip # 3 - Long Eyelashes
- Add a drop of Lavender to your tube of mascara and apply daily!
Natural Beauty # 4 - Beautiful Hair
- Add 20-25 drops of Lavender to a glass spray bottle and fill the rest with water…spray in your hair after a shower and blow dry.
- Use a carrier oil, like Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for split ends...simply put a drop of EVOO in your hands, rub together and then wipe through ends of hair, focusing on tips.
Natural Beauty Tip # 5 - Clear Skin
- Use Lavender (in the morning) and Lemon (at night) to spot treat blemishes, diminish scars and discoloration and to prevent early signs of aging.
Natural Beauty Tip # 6 - Healthy Nails
- Massage Lavender Essential Oil into nails daily and/or a carrier oil such as Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Natural Beauty Tip # 7 - Improve Your Mood
- Apply Orange behind ears and on wrists throughout the day (doubles as perfume).
Natural Beauty Tip # 8 - Detox your System
- Ingest two-six drops of each, Lemon and Peppermint, in a clear vegetable capsule with a carrier oil, like Extra Virgin Olive Oil (add Grapefruit for an extra kick).
Natural Beauty Tip # 9 - Painful Cramps
- Apply Lavender and then apply Peppermint on top of the Lavender.
Natural Beauty Tip # 10 - Stress/Anxiety
- Apply Lavender, Lemon and/or Orange on your temples, wrists and the back of your beck as needed.
So, that wraps it up! I hope you enjoyed reading 10 Tips on Being a Natural Beauty…just remember that all you need is Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint and Orange Essential Oils and a carrier oils of your choice...also, these oils can be used for MANY more things (even allergies)! Let me know if you have any questions or want more information. Note that lemon and orange are photo-sensitizing oils, so do not apply topically before going out in the sun.