Hello! I’m Jess – I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition* where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories – Ayurveda, gluten-free, Paleo, raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and everything in between.
I studied with the world's top health and wellness experts including:
· Joshua Rosenthal, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
· Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
· Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
· Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
· Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
· Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
· Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
· David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
· Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
· Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
· Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention. Drawing on my expertise, I work with my clients to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationships as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.
So excited to share my story with you! Join me on this journey.
With love, Jess
Credentials + Training
Graduate Certificate, Sustainability, Portland State University
B.S., Environmental Science, minor in Environmental Health & Safety, Oregon State University
Certified, Botanical Skincare Formulator (currently enrolled), New York Institute of Aromatic Studies
Certified, Aromatherapist: Level One, New York Institute of Aromatic Studies
memberships + associations
Oregon Chapter of Environmental Professionals
I'm based in Portland, Oregon and have worked with clients throughout the Portland Metro Area (Beaverton, Hillsboro, West Linn, Lake Owego, Aloha, Tigard, Tualatin, Clackamas, Happy Valley, Milwaukie, Forest Grove, Yamhill-Carlton, Newberg) and along the West Coast (OR, WA, CA, HI, ID).